Jazz Dinner with Alex Hunter
Date: Friday 5 May
Time: 19.30 to 22.30
Price: £20 per person for 2 courses or £23 for 3 courses; all served with a glass of wine and canapés on arrival.
Advance booking only. To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org with guest names and menu options.
Jazz dinner is back at the Belgian Brasserie on every first Friday of the month!
The jazz singer to kick off our new programme is Alex Hunter, a singer and guitarist living in London, specializing in vintage jazz, folk and blues. He is inspired by the work of Billie Holiday, Louis Armstrong and a host of other great jazz and blues artists.
The evening will start with a glass of wine and a canapé on your arrival. Performance commences at 8pm when you enjoy the live jazz music over a 2 or 3 courses dinner on our special menu.
Early bird discount - 5% off if you register on or before Friday 21 April - so be quick ;-)!
* smoke salmon with cream cheese, capers and red onion on crispy toasts, OR
* Leek and potato soup with melt cheddar (v)
* Brie, caramelised onion and Parma ham crepe (double), OR
* Five beans chilli crepe (double) (v)
* sweet crepe or waffle of your choice