Date: Friday 2 February
Time: 19.30 to 22.30
Price: £20 per person for 2 courses or £23 for 3 courses; all served with a glass of red/white wine and canapés on arrival.
To book your table in advance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8417 1600 with guest names and menu options.
So here it comes our first jazz dinner of 2018!
We are super thrilled to welcome InFussion Jazz back to the Belgian Brasserie and kick off our programme in 2018. It will be an evening of quality mix of Jazz standard, Bossa Nova and Funky Grooves like those of Herbie Hancock’s Headhunters and much more.
The perfect way to kick away those blue winter nights after the dry January, InFussion will bring their drummer, keyboardist, guitarist and saxophonist to give us an evening of heart warming jazz music like they did last year.
Our menu will be as hearty as our music to keep you nice and warm :-).
* Smoked Salmon with cream cheese, capers and red onion on crispy toast OR,
* Grilled mushrooms cup with melted mature cheddar, garlic and truffle oil (v)
* Sausage and beans casserole, served with pitta bread OR,
* Camembert crepe with red currant sauce, walnuts and spinach (double)(v)
* Ricotta and berries cup (v) OR,
* Waffle with dark chocolate and banana (v)