Latin Jazz Night with Jenny Green, Donimic Ashworth (guitar) and Dan Allsopp (percussion) - Fri 6 Ap
Date: Friday 6 April
Time: 19.30 to 22.30
Price: £20 per person for 2 courses or £23 for 3 courses; all served with a glass of red/white wine and canapés on arrival.
To book your table in advance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8417 1600 with guest names and menu options.
Join us on Friday 6 April for an evening of Latin jazz music, we have even put together an exotic Latin menu for you guys :-)!
Jenny Green vocalist, one of our regular performers will give us a night of Latin rhythms & grooves featuring Donimic Ashworth on guitar & Dan Allsopp on percussion. Donimic Ashworth is one of Britain’s finest guitarists who has worked with Carol Kidd, Jacqui Dankworth, Dave Cliff and Jeanette Mason. Dominic is also a composer, and has written and recorded many original works for radio and television and performs with orginal guitar trio Digtal Moves. He performs in London with groups such as Julian Stringle’s Pathfinder Quartet , the Mick Foster Group, Digby Fairweather's Half and Michael Garrick's Big Band.
* Homemade roast tomato and chilli salsa with tortilla (v) OR,
* Smoke salmon and green leaves salad
* Columbian meatball stew with carrots and new potatos OR,
* Five beans chilli crepe with mature cheddar, sour cream and spinach
* Milk pudding with berries
* Lemon and sugar crepe with ice cream